Santa Claus always makes a stop on Miami Beach! In a city where sunshine, beaches and recreational activities are the main draw and a refuge for tourists and snowbirds alike, there is nothing better than a calendar packed full of art, cultural and holiday festivities and celebrations. The winter season in Greater Miami and the Beaches, typically December to March is the best time for to get out and about to enjoy events and attractions throughout the city. After escaping hurricane season, hot and humid temperatures and months of back to back action from spring breakers, EDM & Urban Beach week partiers, locals and part-time residents revel in the chance to take full advantage of all Miami Beach has to offer. While Art Basel Miami Beach marked one of the top events ushering in the beginning of the season, with winter snow birds arriving we have compiled a list of many more upcoming top attractions and events for family and friends happening on Miami Beach in December.
Christmas in Miami begins and ends with high-caliber art fairs and art events, Music festivals and boating events and of course a plethora of holiday celebrations.
Christmas in Miami Guide: Click on Links for more details.
· The 43 Annual Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade - December 12
· Zoo Lights at Zoo Miami - December18-30
· Christmas Castle - Until December 27th
· Santa’s Enchanted Forest - Until January 3/2016
· Sights and Sounds of the Season December 18
· The Nutcracker - December17-24
· Y100 Jingle Ball - December 18
· Outdoor Ice Skating at the IntercontinentalMiami – Through January 10