Miami has at least 10 one-bedroom condos priced at $2.3 million or more, said the data provided by NeighborhoodX. All of them in prime areas of Miami Beach, and Bal Harbour.
The unit at the Continuum South Beach asking $3.8 million ($2,162 a foot) is at the top of the ranking, while a penthouse unit at Faena House with 862 square feet asks $2.57 million. Units range in size from 862 to 1,757 square feet.
Top 10 most Expensive 1 bed condos
(Click in the addresses for more information)
- 100 S POINTE DR Unit 1708, Miami Beach - Listed at $3,800,000
- 9703 Collins Ave Unit 1006, Bal Harbour - Listed at $3,200,000
- 3201 Collins Ave Unit PH3, Miami - Listed at $2,990,000
- 9703 COLLINS AV Unit 406, Bal Harbour - Listed at $2,799,000
- 9703 Collins Ave Unit 906, Bal Harbour - Listed at $2,789,000
- 9703 Collins Ave Unit 805, Bal Harbour - Listed at $2,750,000
- 3201 Collins Av Unit PH7, Miami Beach - Listed at $2,575,000
- 100 S Pointe Dr Unit 1603, Miami Beach - Listed at $2,399,000
- 2901 Collins Avenue Unit 1408, Miami Beach - Listed at $2,300,000
- 2201 Collins Ave Unit 1722, Miami Beach - Listed at $2,300,00